MY GLITTERY EXTROVERT ORGAN
IT TAKES IN ALL THE EXTERNAL ENERGIES AND CONGEALS IT TOGETHER TO FORM SUNBURST LIFE FUEL AND GIVES ME DESIRE TO DO LIFE THINGS.
NO SUNBURST LIFE FUEL=ROLLING ON THE FUTON WHINING ABOUT BOREDOM WHILST CHRISTINE SILENTLY SYMPATHIZES.
it hurts guys, sometimes it hurts so bad to be an extrovert! ALL YOU INTROS WILL NEVER KNOW. NEVER UNDERSTAND. THE NEED.
"The stairway-tower of Jacob’s dream was God’s answer to the tower of Babel. The top of it did reach to heaven, for God was the builder, not man. God alone establishes communication between heaven and earth. True religion does not come from man’s quest, but from God’s intervention. Rebellious mankind has not sought the Lord. People seek instead to escape Him, erecting towers, temples, and idols after their own imaginations. A penetrating question cuts through all men’s idolatries: “What have you done with God?"
girl r u a calendar……………………. cos ur days are numbered
pick up lines done right
"I am a missionary, heart and soul. God had an only Son, and He was a missionary and a physician. I am a poor, poor imitation of Him, or wish to be. In this service I hope to live; in it I wish to die!"
more bullet points!
- wait can I mention again how much it blows my mind that God is good to me even though I am a sick sinner? Man. I’ve been neglecting devos like CRAZY because of work and school and overall just busy-ness. But in the midst of that, God still is far too gracious to me revealing that man….it really isn’t me that keeps my faith going. It’s just Him. carrying me. and honestly, that’s a cry that I need the gospel. daily! every hour! the song lyric from Be Thou My Vision is clearest to me “Thou art my best thought, by day or by night” SO. TRUE.
- Man further evidence that God is so gracious to me: 1) tithing. I can’t begin to express the WEIRD things that have happened to allow me to tithe more. Like wut. Seriously, ask me about this in person. It’s bizarre and freaky. 2) gospel reminders from Christian brothers and sisters. I already have a seriously spiritually encouraging roommate (duh christine) and now I get to have a seriously encouraging manager. My dear sweet sweet manager made me cry at work today. No lie. Like seriously, like he showered Christian encouragement to the max while I was working, and I shed tears. HAHA. like wow. Men of God, I love you all. For this is far too encouraging that God creates MEN. GODLY MEN. I am so so so so happy that sanctification exists. I am only more convicted that God uses rocks and donkeys to carry out His Gospel. Oh man. the conviction. it hurts.
- I need to read my bible more. like wow. I am reminded of possibly a Washer quote, but it might not have been Paul Washer, but an image of if everyone in the world was not a christian, and no one could see if you were christian, would you still glorify God? I want that answer to be a resounding yes! I am so tired of living lukewarm. I always feel that way. Man, I want to live and die for the One who lived and died so that I may be saved! Praise be to the One who can save man! GOSPEL ENCOURAGEMENT. ALL DAY. ERR’DAY.
- This thought of marriage has once again crossed my mind. I am sooooo not ready to get married it freaks me out. I am a free bird! I am going to travel the world! I want to live and breathe and love and learn because I am only 21! I could die any day and I want to glorify God but there is no way to do that in myself! Holy Jesus I need His help! How can I possibly be yoked with another human being as flawed as I am? I do not understand marriage. Man of God, you are truly a beautiful gem among the world.
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.